Role Summary: To prepare, cook and present food safely, quickly and efficiently, with the key aim of delivering food to our customers within 90 seconds.
- Prepare, cook and present food safely, quickly and efficiently, meeting our standards
- Assist in keeping the kitchen clean, hygienic and tidy, at all times
- Keep up to date with current promotions and new products
- Work safely around kitchen equipment and report any maintenance issues to the Manager on Duty or Kitchen Supervisor
- Maintain personal knowledge by completing in-house training to include annual re-certification
- Always adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Be involved and contribute at team meetings
- Carry out instructions given by the management team and operator
- Protect the interest of the operator
- Available to work a minimum of 10- 15 hours per week
- Understand the expectation of Chick-fil-A customer service standards and operational excellence.
- Great attitude
- Hard working
- Positive attitude & role model
- Responsive to team’s needs
- Takes initiative
- Works to serve others
- Motivated to grow and to learn
- Great verbal communicator
- Desire for ongoing training/education
- Detailed & keenly observant
- Passion for procedural discipline
At Chick-fil-A, the kitchen staff role is more than just a job, it's an opportunity. In addition to working directly for an independent Operator, team members gain life experience that goes far beyond just serving a great product in a friendly environment. Chick-fil-A is a great opportunity for people of all ages and backgrounds.
CHICK-FIL-A GARNERS FERRY
7424 Garners Ferry Rd.
Columbia, SC 29209
To make a positive impact in every life, every day.
To demonstrate care to our team members and guests by creating Remarkable experiences on both sides of the counter.
OUR CORE VALUES: