Do you have hopes, dreams and personal goals? Are you motivated and excited about what the future holds for you? If so, apply to be part of a fun, fast paced, challenging environment that will help you be your very best.
At Chick-fil-A we always keep our eyes out for applicants with a coachable spirit and a genuine desire to serve others.
Our goal is to create "REMARK" able experiences for our guests and community. We treat all our team members with honor, dignity and respect.
Dining Room & Hospitality Team Member
Highly motivated team members needed for day and evening Dining Room and Hospitality positions that want to go above and beyond to care for our guests by doing the following:
- Table touch ins (refresh beverages and remove trays from tables)
- Assist guests by providing 2nd mile service
- Carrying trays to tables
- Keeping a refreshingly clean environment in the dining room, play area, restrooms, and parking lot
The ideal candidate must:
- Have a genuine desire to serve people
- Dining Room and Hospitality Team Members must possess high energy, be an extremely personable individual that is self-motivated and enjoys interacting with large crowds.
- Capable of working long shifts on their feet.
- Expect a quick-paced work environment in which we deliver an elevated dining experience to our guests
- Be courteous and polite: "please, excuse me" and "my pleasure" when interacting with guests.
- Be a person who is able to consistently exhibit the core behaviors that Chick-fil-A is known for: creating eye contact, sharing a smile , speaking enthusiastically and staying connected with guests.
- Be someone who exhibits Second Mile Service - is genuine, proactive and personal with our guests.
- Have a willingness to learn new tasks - a teachable spirit
- Be a person that can demonstrate taking initiative in any situation, proactively anticipating guest needs.
- Be a hard worker that is able to multitask and perform tasks in an efficient and timely manner.
- Be someone willing to learn and grow with the company
We are looking for energetic, positive Team Members to join our Dining Room and Hospitality team.
- Must be able to work various shifts per week, including as early as 5:30 a.m.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must have reliable transportation.
Dining Room and Hospitality Team Members have the opportunity to advance through the following roles:
- Team Leader
- Shift Leader
Competitive Starting Pay, Performance Based Advancement, and Leadership Skill Development Opportunities, Work Experience, College Scholarships Opportunities, Flexible Hours, Free meals while working, catering tray discounts and of course we are Always Closed on Sundays!
No experience is necessary. You must be a minimum age of 14 years old to apply for this job. You must be available to work at least 3 days per week and available to work most Saturdays.